Tuesday 31 January 2012

First post/New purchases

Okay, so rather than do a whole boring introductory post. I'm just going to say what I hope to deliver with this blog, and dive right in! Basically, I'm an obsessive shopper, always on the look out for something new or different, especially on ebay. So I'm going to post my purchases on here with reviews, and hope some of you like it, and have your own input or advice to give back to me!


I've ordered two new things today:

Firstly this cardigan from Reverse, bought from arkclothing.com






I found this whilst looking for the Reverse cross embellished shirt. It's the same shape as a berry coloured cardigan I bought from Topshop just over a year ago, which I adore, but always refused to splash out on topshop knitwear again as it's just so overpriced; plus it's reduced to £19.50, so I couldn't resist! It also has a quirky studded cross detail on the back as you can see below:








another purchase was Oasis' leather pleated skirt:



On the website (link below), this is £45. I'm a bit of a cheapskate so I thought this was quite expensive. With the Zara & Primark versions both sold out and racking up a fortune on ebay, I managed to find a seller selling this with a 99p start. I messaged her as quickly as possible asking if she'd consider £25 inc postage which she accepted so I am expecting my new skirt to arrive on Saturday or Monday.

You can buy this here



I'll take some pictures when they both get here, see what you all think!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home