Wednesday 8 February 2012

Crazy for Crosses

As always, I'm absolutely obsessed with crosses- to the point where I have one tattooed on me. After a quick browse on ASOS, I came across a couple of little gems
I picked up this beauty for £3. I think I'll probably wear it higher up, sitting on top of my fringe rather than on my forehead, but failing that, It can be easily be modified into a bracelet or necklace!


I noticed this on the lovely Lucy's blog over at Lulutrixabelle which I adore! It's reduced to £20 from £50 and I am so so tempted to buy this but I am far too skint for my own good! I was thinking this would be lovely for layering over a black velvet skater dress with possibly a fur (faux of course) scarf on chilly days!



This is my favourite of them all! I mentioned this in my last post. It's by Australian brand Reverse and is just adorable! I'm still having trouble getting hold of it so if anyone has one they want to sell, do send them my way! It would be fantastic over a strappy cami with American Apparel's the Disco Pant, or the leather pleated skirt from Oasis I posted last!

Has anyone else seen any cute cross clothing?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home